Subject: Re: LW4.0 and physics , an open letter to NewTek
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 95 10:50 GMT

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
I have a number of wishes for LW 4.0, and foremost among these is the 
ability to load and save something other than IFF files and LW objects. 
Obviously the TIO folder takes care of some object types, but Imagine? Real 
3D? Any SGI types? What about JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PICT, BMP, CEL and other 
graphics formats? It really would save a lot of time and effort. Not to 
mention disk space in the case of JPGs! :?)

regards

snout

---
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil South <[email-masked]>    "So, five card stud,
---------------------------------------     nothing wild, and
     <[email-masked]>              the sky's the limit!"
        <[email-masked]>                      Captain Jean-Luc Picard
        <[email-masked]>
       <[email-masked]>
------------------------------------------------------------------------